1. GOLD HILL TOUR - This tour highlights Aspen Mountain, Richmond Ridge, and the Ashcroft area. Travel through the Little Annie Basin while you discover some of our local history.
Minimum Age: None. Length: 3½ hrs. Season: May to October. (includes refreshments)
2. ELK CAMP WILDERNESS - Exceptional views of Willow Creek and Maroon Bells. Explore "elk habitat" and other wild creatures as you "get back to nature" on this tour.
Minimum Age: None. Length: 3½ hrs. Season: June to October. (includes refreshments)
3. LENADO - Panoramic views of the entire Roaring Fork Valley highlight this trip! Cruise through Woody Creek, historic Lenado, and then you'll reach the vistas at the summit of Larkspur Mountain.
Minimum Age: None. Length: 4 hrs. Season: June to October.
4. TAYLOR PASS - Highest elevation of any jeep tour with views of Taylor Pass looking towards Crested Butte and the Gunnison Valley.
Minimum Age: None. Length: 5½ hrs. Season: June to October. (includes lunch)
5. SCENIC & HISTORIC TOUR
- Discover some of the most picturesque places in this valley from the comfort of your seat! Stops include Ashcroft Ghost Town, Independence Pass, Watson Divide and Snowmass Creek, Red Mountain, and McClain Flats. Most roads are paved.
Minimum Age: None. Length 3½ hrs. Season: year-round.
CALL 1 800 282 7238 TO BOOK THIS TRIP