Lower Roaring Fork
The Lower Roaring Fork rafting trip is excellent for young children, elderly guests, and those interested in ecology and wildlife. This mellow section is a family favorite! The Lower Roaring Fork floats in the shadow of 12,953 foot Mt Sopris, as you pass by bald eagle nests and blue heron rookeries. In addition to gorgeous scenery and wildlife, you also get to experience some fun, introductory whitewater. The perfect trip to introduce the kids to the outdoors and to rafting.
1 Person: $400
2 People: $200/Person
3 People: $133.33/Person
4 People: $112.50/Person
5 People: $100/Person
6 People: $91.66/Person
7 People: $85.71/Person
8 People: $81.25/Person
- Rafts will be occupied by guests that currently cohabitate. We are not currently combining parties in individual rafts.
- Raft trips can be done with 1-8 people, as long as all guests currently cohabitate together.
- Regardless of party size, we have a raft trip for you. Talk to one of our adventure experts for more information on which trip is best for you. Call us at 970-923-4544
- All gear that has been in contact with guests or staff will be disinfected after each use.
- Hard gear includes rafts, frames, SUPs, paddles, and helmets.
- Soft gear includes wet suits, splash jackets, booties, and PFDs (life jackets).
- All soft gear will be disinfected in accordance with recommendations from NRS, our gear manufacturer.
- Half Day Trip (5-6 Hours)
- Class II whitewater
- Door to door transportation from all major hotels
- Riverside BBQ lunch on AM trips
- Snacks & Drinks