Taylor Pass is a true 4x4 experience as we head to the highest elevations of any of our backcountry Jeep tours! Take in stunning views from the top of the world. We start out by heading up the front side of Aspen Mountain in one of our custom Jeeps. We soon leave the quaint ski town behind as we traverse out Richmond Ridge above 11,000 feet. Our destination is Taylor Pass, which looks toward Crested Butte and the Gunnison Valley. Enjoy a scenic lunch before descending to the ghost town of Ashcroft for a short historical tour.
1 Person: $500
2 People: $250/Person
3 People: $166.66/Person
4 People: $150/Person
5 People: $140/Person
6 People: $133.33/Person
7 People: $128.57/Person
- Jeeps will be occupied by guests that currently cohabitate. We are not currently combining parties in individual Jeeps.
- Jeep trips can be done with 1-7 people, as long as all guests currently cohabitate together.
- Regardless of party size, we have a Jeep trip for you. Talk to one of our adventure specialists if you want to know which trip is best for you. Call us at 970-923-4544.
- All gear and surfaces that have been in contact with guests or staff will be disinfected after each use.
- All vehicle surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant wipes following each use. Up-to-date documentation of cleaning will be available in each vehicle.
- All vehicle surfaces will be disinfected in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Full Day (6 Hours)
- Stunning Scenery
- Door to door transportation from all major hotels
- Includes lunch