BLAZING ADVENTURES PROTOCOLS
Let this be your guide to how we anticipate enjoying the outdoors in Summer 2023. Safety and health of our staff and guests are our top priorities. We will continue to monitor and abide by county and state regulations, along with recommendations from the CDC and WHO.
- Employees must be symptom-free in order to report to work each day.
- Any possible employee exposures will adhere to latest CDC guidelines.
- Guests are asked to report to our staff if they are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19.
- If experiencing symptoms, guests will not be allowed to participate. This is to protect the health and safety of our staff and other guests. We will be flexible with re-scheduling or cancellation due to guest illness or exposure.
- We encourage each guest to pre-sign waivers using our e-waiver system.
Blazing Adventures cannot stress enough that the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community is of the utmost importance to us. We will continue to update our protocols as information evolves. Please reach out to us for general activity information, cancellation policies, or as a local resource for your party’s needs. Thank you and we look forward to getting you out on your next adventure!