BLAZING ADVENTURES PROTOCOLS
With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, our small, family-owned business has adapted to new formats, operations, and procedures to keep our staff and guests safe. Let this be your guide to how we anticipate enjoying the outdoors in Summer 2022. Safety and health of our staff and guests are our top priorities. We will continue to monitor and abide by county and state regulations, along with recommendations from the CDC and WHO.
- Employees must be symptom-free in order to report to work each day.
- Any possible employee exposures will adhere to latest CDC guidelines.
- We understand that we’ll have to adapt to changes throughout the summer. As the summer progresses, we will continue to update all safety protocols.
- Guests are asked to report to our staff if they are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19.
- If experiencing symptoms, guests will not be allowed to participate. This is to protect the health and safety of our staff and other guests. We will be flexible with re-scheduling or cancellation due to guest illness or exposure.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on every trip and in our offices.
- We encourage each guest to pre-sign waivers using our e-waiver system. If unable to e-sign, extra waivers will be available onsite with multiple pens and clipboards available. Pens and clipboards will be disinfected following each use.
Blazing Adventures cannot stress enough that the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community is of the utmost importance to us. We will continue to update our protocols as information evolves. Please reach out to us for general activity information, cancellation policies, or as a local resource for your party’s needs. Thank you and we look forward to getting you out on your next adventure!