Surf the Rockies
Stand Up Paddleboarding is the hottest new water sport and an exciting way to spend an active day on the river. SUP trips are recommended for any adventure seeker looking for an exciting workout or just a thrilling way to spend the day.
Pick Your Trip
Great ride down the river with friends and family. Bo and Taylor had us well prepared for our adventure. They were fun, professional and very entertaining. Would highly recommend them as your tour guides. Great for families.
What to Bring
- Wear your bathing suit with a dry change of clothes over top – Quick dry shirts are available for purchase if you need a top layer
- Croakies or a strap to keep your sunglasses on
- Shoes or sandals you don’t mind getting wet and that will stay on your feet. (We recommend you wear our wetsuit booties, which are included)
- Cash for guide gratuities
- We provide pfds, wetsuit booties, splash gear, helmets, and wetsuits in the case of cool weather
Cancellations must be received more than 72 hours prior to your scheduled trip to receive a full refund. You have the option to purchase Trip Cancellation Guarantee for an additional 10% of your invoice total, which would allow you to cancel up to 7:00 PM the night before your trip for a full refund. Any cancellations after 7:00 PM the night before your trip will be charged 100%, regardless of whether you have the Trip Cancellation Guarantee or not. If you choose not to purchase the Trip Cancellation Guarantee and are within 72 hours, you will be charged 100%.