Backcountry Sunset Dinner
Our Backcountry Sunset Dinner is Aspen's most unique dining experience. Enjoy an evening of mountain fun with tasty food, wonderful music, and S'Mores! A family favorite. An experience for all ages. First we will drive you up to the historic Burlingame Cabin on Snowmass Mountain in one of our custom Jeeps. There you can take an extended Jeep tour to a scenic overlook or just sit back and let us tend to your needs. We will have a delicious BBQ dinner hot off the grill, a campfire, live music, and no fire would be complete without S'mores! Watch the sun set behind the mountain range that extends across the Roaring Fork Valley. A "must do" family activity!
1 Person: $400
2 People: $200/Person
3 People: $133.33/Person
4 People: $125/Person
5 People: $120/Person
6 People: $116.66/Person
7 People: $114.28/Person
- Jeeps will be occupied by guests that currently cohabitate. We are not currently combining parties in individual Jeeps.
- Jeeps can occupy 1-7 people, as long as all guests currently cohabitate together.
- Meals will NOT be served in a buffet-style format. Parties will be seated at their own tables with chips, salsa, guacamole, and salad at each table. All hot food will be served directly from the grill by our guides.
- Gloves and masks will be worn by cooks and guides preparing or handling food.
- We will adhere to current social distancing requirements and space tables accordingly.
- Guests will be provided with disposable water bottles.
- S’Mores will be provided to guests one table at a time. This will allow for proper social distancing around the fire while making S’Mores.
- All tables and surfaces will be disinfected after each use.
- All vehicle surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant wipes following each use. Up-to-date documentation of cleaning will be available in each vehicle.
- All vehicle surfaces will be disinfected in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Evening activity (4 hours)
- Jeep tour with BBQ dinner in the backcountry
- Door to door transportation from all major hotels
- Menu includes BBQ ribs, cilantro-lime salmon, chips with fresh guac and salsa, veggie soup, mixed green salad, roasted potatoes, corn on the cob, mac and cheese, corn bread, and an assortment of desserts