Browns Canyon offers a scenic drive over Independence Pass followed by an amazing day of Class III-IV rafting through one of America's newest National Monuments! This trip features some of the best whitewater rafting in Colorado and is definitely considered a guide favorite. Browns Canyon is a full day rafting experience with continuous rapids throughout the duration of the trip. Good for beginners as well as experienced rafters. Includes lunch along the river.
1 Person: $400
2 People: $200/Person
3 People: $133.33/Person
4 People: $112.50/Person
5 People: $100/Person
6 People: $91.66/Person
7 People: $85.71/Person
8 People: $81.25/Person
- Rafts will be occupied by guests that currently cohabitate. We are not currently combining parties in individual rafts.
- Raft trips can be done with 1-8 people, as long as all guests currently cohabitate together.
- Regardless of party size, we have a raft trip for you. Talk to one of our adventure experts for more information on which trip is best for you. Call us at 970-923-4544
- All gear that has been in contact with guests or staff will be disinfected after each use.
- Hard gear includes rafts, frames, SUPs, paddles, and helmets.
- Soft gear includes wet suits, splash jackets, booties, and PFDs (life jackets).
- All soft gear will be disinfected in accordance with recommendations from NRS, our gear manufacturer.
- Full Day Trip (8-9 Hours)
- Class III-IV whitewater
- Scenic drive over Independence Pass
- 4 hours on the river
- Door to door transportation from all major hotels
- Includes lunch