The Numbers is a thrilling section of rafting on the Arkansas River. Enjoy the stunning drive over Independence Pass on your way to and from the Numbers. Our guests often tell us that the drive was just as enjoyable as the rafting adventure! This action packed trip involves several miles of non-stop rapids and technical boulder gardens. This is a perfect trip for guests seeking a high level of adventure and big whitewater. Continuous paddling required throughout the trip and high level of physical fitness recommended!
- Whenever possible, rafts will be occupied by guests that are currently living together or traveling together. On public trips, we may mix 2 groups together but never more than 2 groups. Private trips available to anyone wanting their own raft.
- Raft trips can be done with 1-8 people.
- Regardless of party size, we have a raft trip for you. Talk to one of our adventure experts for more information on which trip is best for you. Call us at 970-923-4544
- All gear that has been in contact with guests or staff will be disinfected after each use.
- Hard gear includes rafts, frames, SUPs, paddles, and helmets.
- Soft gear includes wet suits, splash jackets, booties, and PFDs (life jackets).
- All soft gear will be disinfected in accordance with recommendations from NRS, our gear manufacturer.
- Half Day Trip (5-6 Hours)
- Class IV whitewater
- Stunning drive over Independence Pass
- Technical boulder gardens
- Door to door transportation from all major hotels
- Includes lunch
- Complimentary Beer (You’ve gotta earn it though!)