The Shoshone section of the Colorado River is the ideal family rafting experience. Enjoy fantastic whitewater and awe inspiring views of Glenwood Canyon on this popular trip! Class III whitewater, followed by a stunning float through majestic Glenwood Canyon. Good for beginners as well as experienced rafters. Younger children and less adventurous adults can join the trip just downstream of the Class III rapids, allowing something for everyone!
1 Person: $400
2 People: $200/Person
3 People: $133.33/Person
4 People: $112.50/Person
5 People: $100/Person
6 People: 91.66/Person
7 People: 85.71/Person
8 People: $81.25/Person
- Rafts will be occupied by guests that currently cohabitate. We are not currently combining parties in individual rafts.
- Raft trips can be done with 1-8 people, as long as all guests currently cohabitate together.
- Regardless of party size, we have a raft trip for you. Talk to one of our adventure experts for more information on which trip is best for you. Call us at 970-923-4544
- All gear that has been in contact with guests or staff will be disinfected after each use.
- Hard gear includes rafts, frames, SUPs, paddles, and helmets.
- Soft gear includes wet suits, splash jackets, booties, and PFDs (life jackets).
- All soft gear will be disinfected in accordance with recommendations from NRS, our gear manufacturer.
- Half Day Trip (5-6 Hours)
- Class III whitewater through the majestic Glenwood Canyon
- Scenic float through Glenwood Canyon
- Door to door transportation from all major hotels
- Includes riverside BBQ lunch