Slaughterhouse is the ultimate whitewater experience in Aspen! Enjoy the non-stop action as you paddle over the famous Slaughterhouse Falls. The waterfall is a six foot drop that is a guest and guide favorite. Slaughterhouse is a magnificent, awe inspiring, nonstop action ride!! This section peaks May-July and is a true Class IV experience. Along with Slaughterhouse Falls, this section features some of the most technical boulder gardens in Colorado. Continuous paddling is required throughout the trip and high level of physical fitness recommended! This trip is perfect for those looking for a high level of adventure and big whitewater.
- Whenever possible, rafts will be occupied by guests that are currently living together or traveling together.
- Raft trips can be done with 1-8 people.
- Regardless of party size, we have a raft trip for you. Talk to one of our adventure experts for more information on which trip is best for you. Call us at 970-923-4544
- All gear that has been in contact with guests or staff will be disinfected after each use.
- Hard gear includes rafts, frames, SUPs, paddles, and helmets.
- Soft gear includes wet suits, splash jackets, booties, and PFDs (life jackets).
- All soft gear will be disinfected in accordance with recommendations from NRS, our gear manufacturer.
- Half Day Trip (4 Hours)
- Class IV whitewater
- 15 minute drive from Aspen and Snowmass
- 6 foot waterfall drop
- Technical boulder gardens
- Door to door transportation from all major hotels
- Snacks & Drinks
- Complimentary Beer (You gotta earn it though!)