Upper Roaring Fork
The Upper Roaring Fork the most popular whitewater rafting trip in Aspen! The Upper Roaring Fork is the perfect blend of mellow floats and exciting rapids. The Upper Roaring Fork was named Thunder River by the Ute Indians to describe the rumbling sound that comes to life in early spring. This section features beautiful scenery, wildlife, and exceptional Class III whitewater. The Upper Roaring Fork's close proximity to Aspen and Snowmass makes it one of our most popular trips. Good for beginners as well as experienced rafters, the Upper Fork has it all!
- Whenever possible, rafts will be occupied by guests that are currently living together or traveling together. We may combine up to 2 unknown groups per raft.
- Private Trips are available to any parties that want their own raft.
- Regardless of party size, we have a raft trip for you. Talk to one of our adventure experts for more information on which trip is best for you. Call us at 970-923-4544
- All gear that has been in contact with guests or staff will be disinfected after each use.
- All soft gear will be disinfected in accordance with recommendations from NRS, our gear manufacturer.
- Soft gear includes wet suits, splash jackets, booties, and PFDs (life jackets).
- Half Day Trip (4 Hours)
- Class III whitewater
- 15 minute drive from Aspen and Snowmass
- Door to door transportation from all major hotels
- Snacks & Drinks
- Complimentary Beer or Soda